Friday, November 13, 2009

Blueberry Crumb Bars


So today Sarah & I baked some lovely Blueberry Crumb Bars. Thanks Sarah for finding this one! My expectations of this was not very high to be quite honest, but I have to say, they turned out FAN-fucking-TASTIC!! I sent Crusader on a quest to get some vanilla ice cream with this. Which the children and Crusader are all enjoying right now as I write this. Oh how I love the peace and serenity of dessert time. Bliss. Then pure hell when the sugar kicks into the kids bloodstreams. Oh well...TGIF! So when making crumb bar, we started by putting the flour, sugar, and butter into my handy dandy food processor. It created a perfect crust consistency. We put it into a 9 x 13 glass dish and pressed it down.





Then we realized we should have added egg & vanilla extract to it, so Sarah took it all back out, put it into a bowl and mixed in the ingredients we forgot. After that we basically followed the recipe properly....and well....it came out DELICIOUS. I will definitely be making this again soon! Especially since we have a freezer full of blueberries. YUM! :)





0 Comments:

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates