Wednesday, November 18, 2009

If I Save Time, When Can I Get It Back?

It's one of those days. I'm starting to feel overwhelmed by the amount of stuff I have to get done before the year ends. Before this decade ends. By the way, has anyone else realized that this decade is about to end? Because that is pretty profound for me. In this decade I have had 3 children, gotten married, and flown out of the coup. This has definetly been the most roller coaster crazy decade of my life! Life sure does fly through time doesn't it? In another decade, I will have three huge teenaged boys, and I'll be in my thirties. Wow. Okay, well now that I've just overwhelmed myself some more, I want to talk about Black Friday. It is an insane day for shopping. We all know. Especially since it's the day after Thanksgiving, and most of us are tired, full, and hungover. But the savings....think about the savings! So I have planned a shopping date with Sarah. She has been reminding me to get to looking at ads. Which I need to do. And have done. And my findings? I found a great blog that has every Black Friday ad. It is located here. Enjoy. It is amazing......now to figure out what I'm going to get.........oy.


***UPDATE***: After checking out the website I clicked on the tab that said Shopping Lists. It allows you to create your own list by browsing all of the item sales for each store and adding them to your own personal list. Very, very, awesome! If you want to make Black Friday a little easier for yourself, I highly suggest you make a list.

0 Comments:

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates